Mini Cookie & Cupcake Stencils - Lips
Make a big impression with our mini stencil range!
Use these stencils with cookies, cupcakes and so much more. Our stencils are made to fit our stencil snug so you can stencil your cookies and cupcakes with ease.
Here's how to use them:
1. Slide the stencil into the Stencil Snug.
2. Put the cookie underneath and make sure you're happy with the positioning. Apply a layer of royal icing and use the scraper provided to remove any excess royal icing.
3. Remove the Stencil Snug by lifting in an upwards motion.
4. Leave the cookie to dry.
1. Roll out a layer on fondant roughly 10mm thick. Put the stencil on top of the fondant and roll with one single motion applying strong pressure.
2. Dust with your chosen lustre or use Dabber Brush to apply paint.
3. Remove stencil.
4. Use your chosen cutter to cut whatever shape you desire and apply to your cookie or cupcake or even the side of a cake.
Wash in warm soapy water. Not suitable for dishwasher.