XL 50ml METALLIC ROSE GOLD - Edible Art Decorative Paint (50ml)
This product is currently sold out.
Just SHAKE, POUR & PAINT!
Edible Art Decorative Paint by Sweet Sticks is a range of revolutionary paints made in Australia. With a unique blend of 100% edible ingredients they can paint, dry and be rub free on many surfaces making cake decorating quicker, easier and more effective.
Our paints take away the need to mix lustre and alcohol together that makes one big mess most of the time and money. Simply shake, pour & paint.
- Buttercream cakes (chilled)
- Royal icing
- Sugar cookies
- Gold Leaf
- Deco Magic
- Modelling chocolate
- And more!
Our edible paint can be applied using many different techniques including brushes for detailed work. We recommend using a quality sable brush or sponge. Sponge work also looks great on buttercream, fondant and royal icing.
The paint is ready to use from the bottle, so there is no need to thin it out or mix it with any other ingredients. Once applied, it dries quickly and the pigment is sealed within the surface – no dust or smudges! If you require a water colour effect you can achieve that by adding cake decorators alcohol (high grade 95% alcohol) to your palette.
Shake well before and during use.
Keep away from children and store in a dry cool place. Do not consume in liquid form.
Bottle is 50ml.
- Shake well, when starting and during
- Try different paint brushes. Some streak, some do not
- Take the time and play with your paints. Become familiar with them
- Mix and match your own colours if you like
- Add cake decorators (95% grade) alcohol to your pallet for a water colour finish
- Wash used brushes with hot, soapy water, some paper towel or baby wipes
- Go to www.edibleartpaint.com for more tips, tricks and FAQs
- Get inspiration by checking our hashtag #edibleartpaint on Instagram.
WHY YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE IT
- Once dry, our paints are rub free! No fuss!
- The colour is true
- What you see is what you get
- 100% food grade
- Gluten, dairy and peanut free!
- A little bottle goes a long way.