METALLIC PURE GOLD 15ml - Edible Art Paint
Just SHAKE, POUR & PAINT!
Edible Art 'Metallics' Decorative Paint by Sweet Sticks is a range of revolutionary paints made in Australia. With a unique blend of 100% edible ingredients they can paint, dry and be rub free on many surfaces making cake decorating quicker, easier and more effective.
Our paints take away the need to mix lustre and alcohol together that makes one big mess most of the time and money. Simply shake, pour & paint.
- Buttercream cakes (chilled) NOT swiss meringue buttercream
- Sugar cookies
- Modelling chocolate
- Fruit ie: Berries
Our edible metallic paints can be applied a number of ways but we recommend good quality brushes (sable brushes work amazingly) and long brush strokes.
The paint is ready to use from the bottle, so there is no need to thin it out or mix it with any other ingredients. Once applied and dried the pigment is sealed within the surface – no dust or smudges!
Shake well before and during use.
Keep away from children and store in a dry cool place.
Bottle is 15ml.
GETTING STARTED TIPS & TRICKS
- SHAKE, SHAKE, SHAKE!
- There’s a whole lot of lustre in that bottle!
- If paint is transparent, keep shaking If you need to add more paint to your palette, shake beforehand
- Brushes are important, take the time and find a brush that suits you and the paint
- Long brush strokes show amazing results
- We find lying the bottles flat in between use allows the lustre to blend quicker
- Our paint dries rub free so it’s worth the wait in dry time. No more white gloves!
- If these paints are new to you, take the time and have a play. Don’t compare them to other products on the market because there isn’t anything like it. Have fun with them.
WHY YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE IT…
- Paints on fondant
- Paints on chilled buttercream
- Paints on macarons
- Paints on heaps of other things too!
- Dries in one hour or less
- It’s actually rub free! No fuss!
- The colour is true
- 100% food grade edible
- Gluten, dairy, soy and peanut free!
- A little bottle goes a long way